Saturday 10 January 2015

isabella kramer week #2

Hi dear watercolor friends,

in Nothern Germany it's really pretty windy, without any light and without snow. So I love to cook soups and I love handmade soup cups. ... and so here it is my wash for the 2. week.

I use only three colors - all Daniel Smith Alizarin Crimson, Moonglow, Neutral Tint 
Paper Hahnemühle Torchon rough 275 g/m²

30 x 30 cm
veredit©Isabella Kramer 2015


For the main washes I use Alizarin and Neutral Tint and just at the end for deeper contrast a hint of Moonglow.  I wash cup for cup on wet paper. 




I was a little bit annoyed about the shadow. He's not the way I wanted it. But it is what it is and at last, I take my mistakes as a gift and added a little bit light in it. Would love to hear your opinion about it.

nevertheless I love these four red cups, maybe a new painting for the kitchen.


I hope you are having a most beautiful weekend..... until next week....


xo, isabella