Monday 22 June 2015

Fita met the monthly challenge !

Fita Suarez met the monthly challenge !



I have proved combinations of color to obtain an almost black one, always starting off of color ÍNDIGO, in my opinion a very powerful color:
1. I + Indian Red....................... It gives a very opaque color, by the characteristics of the Indian Red
2. I + Perylene Green.............. The mixture it tends to be transparent the green one
3. I + Winsor Red Deep........... It gives a quite dark black
4. I + Gray Payne..................... It is a black with cold predominance
5. I + Vandyke Brown ............. Enough dark and compensates the blue one
6. I + Burn Umber ....................A deep black does not get to obtain itself
Always Winsor & Newton. Attached image 1
I have applied the mixtures 1. 3 and 2 (from left to right, in the bottom of this little note :“3 llimones amb fons fosc”(3 lemons with dark background) Image 2, 3 and 4
Clairefontaine paper, coton 100%, grain fin, 18 x 24 cm (reused)






Thank you for those wonderful experiments Fita !!