Friday 5 June 2015

isabella kramer week #23

.




Won't you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you.

- Richard Brinsley Sheridan




Welcome in June, the Month of Roses, dear watercolor lovers!! I spend every free minute between my roses looking, smelling their lovely fragrance and just sit and dream. And of course I love to paint these queens of beauty. The first one are alway "Augusta Luise" with their marvelous pink and soft orange petals. So I decide to make one of our wonderful test cards, for planning a larger version. I use only 4 color: PERMANENT ROSE (WN), KADMIUM ORANGE (SCHMINCKE), PTHALO GREEN DEEP (L'AQUARELLE) and my favorite Springtime green SAP GREEN (Mjiello).

The first of my seasonal Rose Cycles watercolor and a little glimpse into my garden you can find here