Jean Lurssen met the monthly challenge !
"I’ve been following your wash a week challenge blog and thought I would send you my latest blog posting where i used cling film for the leaf patterns when I painted these thistles. I did two version which are on my blog because I wasn’t happy with the first one. My blog link is http://the-watercolorist.
I painted this on Arches hot pressed paper - which is mostly what I work on - and used Daniel Smith quinacridone magenta and perylene green and a little raw sienna here and there and a dash of salt - which maybe could have been left out.
Love seeing what people come up with in your challenges.