Sunday 16 August 2015

isabella kramer week #33

.
 
.


Hi, dear watercolor friends. 

Hope you all have a fantastic and creative Summer time. Painting inside is much to hot during the last week, so I decide to tell you a little bit about my discoveries during this year. This year 2015 is really a full filled watercolor year for me. I've done so much experiences with this gorgeous medium, first at all our beautiful challenge here, then my first nude painting course with a life model. But one of my best experiences that I've done was and is to paint Plein Air and especially with friends. It's not really easy to find the perfect focus and to hold the concentration since people walk around you, looking over your shoulders. But I love this first result and hope you like too. 




2015 © ISABELLA KRAMER
SIZE: 24 in. x 18 in. - 61 x 46 cm
PAPER: ARCHES - COLD PRESSED 300 g/m²
.
Wish you a very happy and creative new week and 
may color and light be with you,

xo, isabella