Friday 18 December 2015

isabella kramer week #51

.


Hi dear watercolor friends,
this is one more painting without any drawing and over all with accepting of accidents and take it as a gift. So I create with it a background around the head. 
The Challenge was to paint a pheasant in Winter. He likes puffs his feathers and pushes himself near to the ground to keep warm. In this year I've painted a lot on this particular watercolor paper format. I found it very inspiring to think about, what could be looking fine on it. 




2015 © ISABELLA KRAMER

PHEASANT IN WINTER

SIZE: 7,9 in. x 19,7 in. - 20 x 50 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
this is NOT the ready painting. I had to remove the masking fluid and add some dark details ... 


Have a look at my Blog for the final result. 






.